Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Embarker. Journey.

Growing up I never pursued anything of the "arts" ... Partially because I thought that I was to only be interested in things like sports and video games, partially because I assigned people's (like my parents, my friends) expectations of me, as well as their resulting reactions to the things that I did.

I could have pursued whatever the fuck I wanted - however, I did not.

Time passed, as it will, and I realized that I had a desire to pursue some sort of drama, comedy, entertaining, etc.

I lived in LA for 2.5 years - Would've been a good opportunity. But oh well.

Here I am ... 26 years of age, living in Seattle and the time is right. I'm inside of an hour of showing up for the first of 8 (i believe) introduction to Improv classes.

Am I excited? You fucking betcha.

I shall try to document the whole thing. We know this wont happen.

1 comment:

Drew McCrary said...

I'll document your mom. HA HA HA

I can't wait to hear about this class. I'm really glad you decided to go down this road instead of the writing class.

P.S. That ThinkGeek shit was hilarious, I remember them doing something like that last year... assholes, they should actually make some money!