Saturday, February 7, 2009

Just another idiom?

You know that I enjoy, in terms of sayings, idioms?

"Dripping with Sunshine."

Perhaps it is because it is a state of mind, a moment of existence / being that I've perceived as oft-unattainable for myself.

My fascination may also be contributed to the fact that those deemed "dripping with sunshine," with the energy the emit, are undeniable. (Please keep in mind that "bubbly" is not a complementary trait to these warmth providers. There's something suspicious about bubbly. Dripping with sunshine on the other hand, is firmly rooted in genuine soil.) Despite your current disposition, the energy wafts off these people, licking and incluencing (maybe in just the slightest way) whatever the temperature of your shell, core or soul.

To me and my judgment one can reach this state / level for an amount of time no less than 48 hours and certainly never frequently maintain. Prolonged and frequent occurrences stab the integrity and genuiness that is the essence.

Do we need more people like this?

Naturally, duh, yes. In the current state of shit, we need as much as many as we can get.

Can this wonderful level be accessed by me?

On one hand, I'd like to say:" yes, of course. As long as you are able to meld compassion with legitimate and sound happiness ... sustaining and growing them together.

On the other hand - most would like to think they can achieve it only resulting in a nasty facade / veneer appreciated by no one. This is mainly attributed to the fact that you can't be happy for others until you're happy for yourself. Rare.

How about creating is synthetically?

Yes, but not for long and it's only in your head and those emulating your actions.

... Whereas "dripping" has a connotation of excessive, you must keep in mind that we're talking about some zen shit here. I'm no expert but in my definition it is something that is pure, concentrated and short lived in its most honest interpretation.

No comments: