Saturday, February 7, 2009

Fun with coffee.

When you stop drinking coffee on a regular basis, halting the dosing of caffeine your metabolism increases as you process legitimate energy.

When you then have an occasional cup of joe ... you are slapped around and shot up with some jittery fucking nerves.

Bouncing around, a hint of paranoia. Legitimately cracked out - but in a mostly manageable-outward facing way.

I'm sitting at the table littered with newspapers, an older man munching on putrid smelling, stale popcorn standing to read the sports page on the opposite side. Looking around I can't find a clock but feel that I am now in my second hour of writing for my car @ Les Schwab.

Have they even looked at my car? I ... don't think so. How much longer can this go? I'm over caffeinated and waiting. Fuck-oh-dear I hate waiting.

It's my turn, my car is now visible in the um ... tire working bay.

No comments: